Our Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Criminal Defense, DUI/DWI & Drug Crimes
We fight hard to prevail in your legal matter
Sutnick & Sutnick Attorneys At Law is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in Criminal Defense, DUI/DWI and Drug Crimes cases. Based in Hackensack, we are known as fierce litigators in the courts throughout all of New Jersey. Our attorneys have the necessary persistence to help you prevail in your legal conflict. We are experienced and determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
Our attorneys take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
Sutnick & Sutnick Attorneys At Law knows how to interpret New Jersey law to your best advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Criminal Defense: Facing criminal charges is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you have been arrested, you need a zealous and tenacious criminal defense attorney to fight for your rights. Let us use our experience and knowledge to defend your case.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in New Jersey including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney who will fight to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Drug Crimes: Being charged with a drug crime has major consequences. Our experienced criminal defense attorneys aggressively fight to beat the charges against you.
- Assault and Battery: If you are facing an assault or battery charge in New Jersey you need a tenacious attorney on your side. We meticulously search through all of the evidence, determining the strongest possible defense strategy for your case. Our assault and battery lawyers have the skills and knowledge to defend you.
- Juvenile Law: Whether your minor child has been charged with a state or a federal crime, our attorneys are determined to help. We have represented juveniles in a wide range of criminal law cases, including underage drinking, theft, drug crimes and more. We also handle noncriminal juvenile cases involving guardianship, parental neglect and more.
- Sex Crimes: Being convicted of a sex crime can have major consequences on your life. Don’t lose hope — our criminal law attorneys have the skills and experience necessary to defend you in New Jerseycourt.
- Theft: Our firm’s experienced attorneys provide skilled representation to those accused of theft. We fight for your rights when you are facing either misdemeanor or felony theft charges.
- Domestic Violence: If you have been arrested for domestic violence, you need an aggressive and committed criminal defense attorney on your side. We have the experience and skills necessary to fight the charges against you.
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in New Jersey contact us today to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
- Expungements: If you have been convicted of a crime, the only way to permanently erase it is to get your record expunged. Once this occurs, you no longer have to say that you were arrested or charged with a crime when applying for a job or a professional license. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping clients work toward a better future.
When you retain the services of Sutnick & Sutnick Attorneys At Law, you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent Hackensack law firm today
Sutnick & Sutnick Attorneys At Law believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our offices are conveniently located in Hackensack. Call the firm at 201-957-0748 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.